Practical Solutions for Nonprofit Business and Funding
GNG Communications focuses on helpful, positive support to rural and regional nonprofits and associations seeking paths for logical, enjoyable business operations, funding and community enhancement. These are the main areas in which I work with people:
- Nonprofit esteem, management and funding encouragement and support,
- Viewing nonprofits as businesses with a plus factor of community service and getting that message out,
- Setting the stage for, and pulling off a crowdfunding campaign,
- Helping to organize content for management and communications,
- Writing summaries and story-line support for funding proposals, support for management and communications advancement, and
- Funder criteria and application reviews.
But you may have other areas to discuss and I’m happy to explore them with you!
Nonprofit Business Funding Support
First, if you need support in getting your grant information organized, you might want to download my free resources for getting organized:
- Five Point Checklist for Creating Effective Proposals
- Ten Tips to Take the Stress Out of Proposal Writing
If you want to take it a step further, please see my book The Grant Writing and Funding Coach–Target and Acquire the Funds You Need published with Self Counsel Press in April 2017.