I received my Master of Arts in Leadership and Training at Royal Roads University and have been working with community nonprofits and the creative people who lead them for over thirty years. I’m also an award-winning published author, mom, grandmother.
Working With You–Listening to You
Leading and collaborating with small nonprofits who enrich communities has given me experience in the challenges and stresses nonprofit leaders face. Through this, and working with colleagues and mentors, I’ve learned to create annual systems that gain time to build a solid team and to pursue future projects and funding. Working with you, we can explore practical paths to success and less stress. Here’s some examples:
- Organize your year, paperwork and budgeting. Get it done
- Your organization’s mandate, core values and path. Are you on track?
- Exploring and pitching your dream. Do you and others believe in it? Is it doable?
- Grant summaries- turning your dream into a 100 word summary
- Does your project match the funder’s purpose?
- Preparing for and initiating crowdfunding campaigns